MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital (NWH) is continually using technology to improve patient care.
Northern Westchester Hospital has launched a bedside tablet to enhance the patient-care experience.
Patients are able to access aspects of their medical record, members of their clinical team, dietary guidelines and menu selections. Additionally, patients have the ability to control amenities and make requests for special services. The tablet also allows patients to view the names of medications doses and side effects as well as lab results.
Northern Westchester Hospital worked closely with its Patient Advisory Council to create an innovative patient-centered design of the tablets and to ensure patients and their families have a much more complete understanding of their medical needs and plan of care.
Through the bedside tablet computer patients are able to register for access to the NWH Patient Portal. Upon discharge from the hospital, patients and their caregivers are able to access hospital information through this secure Internet-based portal.
Northern Westchester Hospital is a multi award-winning Planetree and Magnet Hospital.
For more information on the new bedside tablet that is offered at Northern Westchester Hospital, click here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Curtis Instruments, Saw Mill Club Co-Founder Curt Beusman Dies
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge