MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital's Cancer Treatment and Wellness Center is one of the first sites in the world to offer the breast cancer drug trial, PALOMA-3.
The hospital and Mount Kisco Medical Group are now enrolling patients in this Phase 3 study.
This clinical research study is investigating the use of palbociclib (PD-0332991), a CDK 4/6 inhibitor being investigated for advanced stage breast cancer.
To learn more information about the study and how to enroll, visit Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Pound Ridge Harvest Festival Draws Thousands To Scotts Corners
- 2 Fox Lane's Magnan Becomes Earliest Commit In Syracuse Lacrosse History
- 3 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 4 75 World War II Heroes Take Honor Flight From White Plains To Washington
- 5 Nor'easter To Impact Pound Ridge On Wednesday