MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital's Cancer Treatment and Wellness Center is one of the first sites in the world to offer the breast cancer drug trial, PALOMA-3.
The hospital and Mount Kisco Medical Group are now enrolling patients in this Phase 3 study.
This clinical research study is investigating the use of palbociclib (PD-0332991), a CDK 4/6 inhibitor being investigated for advanced stage breast cancer.
To learn more information about the study and how to enroll, visit Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Trump's Bedford Estate
- 2 Catherine Zeta-Jones Seeks Apartment Conversion At Bedford Hills Estate
- 3 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 4 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 5 Cross River Gateway To Ward Pound Ridge Among Noteworthy Westchester Facts