MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Twelve physicians from Mount Kisco Medical Group were recently named top doctors by Hudson Valley Magazine.
Mount Kisco Medical Group doctors were honored in 10 specialities. The list was compiled by Castle Connolly, a healthcare research and information firm. Castle Connolly surveyed physicians, leading hospital administrators, and other administrators to identify highly skilled, exceptional doctors.
Mount Kisco Medical Group's top doctors, by specialities, were:
Cardiovascular Disease: Glenn Boyar MD
Gastroenterology: Louis Aurisicchio MD
Gastroenterology: William Tung MD
Internal Medicine: Thomas Burnette MD
Internal Medicine: Paul Mangiafico MD
Nephrology: Thomas Guzzardi MD
Neurology: Kishore Ranade MD
Obstetrics & Gynecology: Toni Saychek MD
Pain Medicine: Jacob Handszer MD
Mount Kisco Medical Group PC
Pediatrics: Marc Childs MD
Pulmonary Disease: John Kiselak MD
Surgery: Carl Calica MD
The Mount Kisco Medical Group (MKMG) is a multi-specialty medical group that provides medical care to over 300,000 patients in 28 locations throughout Westchester, Putnam and Dutchess counties. The group has grown to over 280 physicians representing 40 different medical specialties with major campuses in Mount Kisco, Carmel, Katonah, Fishkill and Poughkeepsie.
- 1 Bedford Central Voters Approve School Budget, Elect Sheerin
- 2 Westchester Legislator Who Represents Pound Ridge To Resign
- 3 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M
- 4 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 5 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans