MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Twelve physicians from Mount Kisco Medical Group were recently named top doctors by Hudson Valley Magazine.
Mount Kisco Medical Group doctors were honored in 10 specialities. The list was compiled by Castle Connolly, a healthcare research and information firm. Castle Connolly surveyed physicians, leading hospital administrators, and other administrators to identify highly skilled, exceptional doctors.
Mount Kisco Medical Group's top doctors, by specialities, were:
Cardiovascular Disease: Glenn Boyar MD
Gastroenterology: Louis Aurisicchio MD
Gastroenterology: William Tung MD
Internal Medicine: Thomas Burnette MD
Internal Medicine: Paul Mangiafico MD
Nephrology: Thomas Guzzardi MD
Neurology: Kishore Ranade MD
Obstetrics & Gynecology: Toni Saychek MD
Pain Medicine: Jacob Handszer MD
Mount Kisco Medical Group PC
Pediatrics: Marc Childs MD
Pulmonary Disease: John Kiselak MD
Surgery: Carl Calica MD
The Mount Kisco Medical Group (MKMG) is a multi-specialty medical group that provides medical care to over 300,000 patients in 28 locations throughout Westchester, Putnam and Dutchess counties. The group has grown to over 280 physicians representing 40 different medical specialties with major campuses in Mount Kisco, Carmel, Katonah, Fishkill and Poughkeepsie.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Pound Ridge's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Dow, De Palma Vie For Pound Ridge Board Seat In Special Race
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Pound Ridge Must Prepare
- 5 I-684 Exit Ramp Reopens After Overturned Tractor Trailer Causes Closure