GREENWICH, Conn. – Greenwich Hospital experts will guest-star on Tony Savino’s “Spotlight on Medicine” to give medical advice to the community each Thursday from 9 to 9:30 a.m on WGCH-AM 1490.
A schedule of featured doctors and programs for February is below:
Thursday, Feb. 6:
“Congestive Heart Failure: Signs, Symptoms and Treatment” with Dr. Christopher Howes, interventional cardiologist
Thursday, Feb. 13:
“Take Your Health to Heart at the Heart Health Fair” with Kathy Carley-Spanier, RN, director, Greenwich Health at Greenwich Hospital.
Thursday, Feb. 20:
“Filling the Void: Are You an Emotional Eater?” with Jennifer Denkin, PhD, psychologist
Thursday, Feb. 27:
“Healthy, Active and Independent: The New Face of Grandparents” with Roni Lang, social worker, Center for Healthy Aging
Visit greenhosp.org to learn more.
- 1 Bruce Willis Buys Properties In Bedford, Report Says
- 2 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Letter: Support Sherene De Palma For Pound Ridge Town Board
- 5 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate