MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Experts at Northern Westchester Hospital are providing insights and information regarding congenital heart defect screening.
NICU nurse Anna Lane recently gave a presentation on the topic of critical congenital heart defect screening in newborns at the 28th Annual New York State Perinatal Association Perinatal Conference in Albany, N.Y.
Dr. Rick Stafford, director of neonatology at Northern Westchester Hospital, discusses the newly required pulse oximetry newborn screening and congenital heart defects in more detail on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
The recently required pulse oximetry assessment is among many of the tests that are required for newborns in New York state.
To read about the specifics of the test, visit Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Fox Lane, John Jay Rank Among New York's Best High Schools
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Pound Ridge; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 3 Pound Ridge Will See Dangerous Wind Chills As Low As 15 Below Zero
- 4 Latest Winter Storm Expected To Bring Snow, Ice To Pound Ridge
- 5 Bedford Central, Katonah-Lewisboro Schools Will Have Delayed Starts