IRVINGTON, N.Y. -- New York Giants football player Steve Weatherford and New York Yankees Manager Joe Girardi will speak at an anti-bullying event on Saturday, April 5 at Irvington High School at 7 p.m.
“Irvington Rocks” is a unique evening of entertainment and personal narratives focused on the perils of bullying and the importance of acceptance and diversity.
Weatherford will speak at "Irvington Rocks," while Joe Girardi will appear in a video filmed at spring training for the event.
Along with the celebrities, “Irvington Rocks” showcases local singers, musicians, and dancers, plus performances and presentations by students, teachers, residents and administrators.
Advance tickets for the show are available online. Adults are $20 and $10 for students. Click here to purchase tickets. Tickets at the door will cost $25 for adults and $15 for students.
- 1 Accident Reported At Intersection Of Routes 35, 124
- 2 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 3 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 4 Pound Ridge Featured As Backdrop In Popular Films
- 5 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller