IRVINGTON, N.Y. -- New York Giants football player Steve Weatherford and New York Yankees Manager Joe Girardi will speak at an anti-bullying event on Saturday, April 5 at Irvington High School at 7 p.m.
“Irvington Rocks” is a unique evening of entertainment and personal narratives focused on the perils of bullying and the importance of acceptance and diversity.
Weatherford will speak at "Irvington Rocks," while Joe Girardi will appear in a video filmed at spring training for the event.
Along with the celebrities, “Irvington Rocks” showcases local singers, musicians, and dancers, plus performances and presentations by students, teachers, residents and administrators.
Advance tickets for the show are available online. Adults are $20 and $10 for students. Click here to purchase tickets. Tickets at the door will cost $25 for adults and $15 for students.
- 1 Pound Ridge Ranks Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Bedford Central Voters Approve School Budget, Elect Sheerin
- 3 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 4 Westchester Legislator Who Represents Pound Ridge To Resign
- 5 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M