WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y -- Westchester County will once again hold a Marylou Seaman Employee Blood Drive in partnership with the New York Blood Center as part of its Sept. 11 observance.
The drive – open to the public – will take place Thursday, Sept. 11, at the County Center, 198 Central Park Ave., White Plains, from 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Anyone between the ages of 16 and 75 and weighing at least 110 pounds is a potential donor. Individuals older than 75 must produce a doctor's note from shortly before the drive to be approved.
Donors are asked to register in advance by contacting Janet Lokay at JEL1@westchestergov.com or 914-995-2127. Walk-ins will also be welcome.
- 1 Brothers Sentenced In Robbery Spree That Included Pound Ridge
- 2 Group Hits $2.5M Fundraising Goal For Bedford Playhouse Overhaul
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Pound Ridge
- 4 Pound Ridge Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Pound Ridge Tuesday