POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- A Taste Of Pound Ridge will be back for its fifth year on Thursday, May 8, from 6 to 9 p.m. at Albano Appliance.
Albano Appliance is at 83 Westchester Ave., Pound Ridge.
The unique and popular Pound Ridge event offers a culinary extravaganza and a sensational silent auction in a festive atmosphere. Discounted tickets can be purchased at the Pound Ridge Library or Albano's.
Proceeds will benefit the Pound Ridge Library Foundation.
In addition, the Pound Ridge Library will be closing at 7 p.m. on Thursday, May 9, in celebration of the Taste of Pound Ridge.
- 1 Bruce Willis Buys Properties In Bedford, Report Says
- 2 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Letter: Support Sherene De Palma For Pound Ridge Town Board
- 5 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate