POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- A Taste Of Pound Ridge will be back for its fifth year on Thursday, May 8, from 6 to 9 p.m. at Albano Appliance.
Albano Appliance is at 83 Westchester Ave., Pound Ridge.
The unique and popular Pound Ridge event offers a culinary extravaganza and a sensational silent auction in a festive atmosphere. Discounted tickets can be purchased at the Pound Ridge Library or Albano's.
Proceeds will benefit the Pound Ridge Library Foundation.
In addition, the Pound Ridge Library will be closing at 7 p.m. on Thursday, May 9, in celebration of the Taste of Pound Ridge.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Pound Ridge's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Letter: Democrat Favors Dow For Pound Ridge Town Board
- 4 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 5 State Senate Candidates Murphy, Wagner Trade Barbs At Forum