POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- A Taste Of Pound Ridge will be back for its fifth year on Thursday, May 8, from 6 to 9 p.m. at Albano Appliance.
Albano Appliance is at 83 Westchester Ave., Pound Ridge.
The unique and popular Pound Ridge event offers a culinary extravaganza and a sensational silent auction in a festive atmosphere. Discounted tickets can be purchased at the Pound Ridge Library or Albano's.
Proceeds will benefit the Pound Ridge Library Foundation.
In addition, the Pound Ridge Library will be closing at 7 p.m. on Thursday, May 9, in celebration of the Taste of Pound Ridge.
- 1 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Pound Ridge; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Pound Ridge, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Pound Ridge
- 5 Pound Ridge Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester