POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- A Taste Of Pound Ridge will be back for its fifth year on Thursday, May 8, from 6 to 9 p.m. at Albano Appliance.
Albano Appliance is at 83 Westchester Ave., Pound Ridge.
The unique and popular Pound Ridge event offers a culinary extravaganza and a sensational silent auction in a festive atmosphere. Discounted tickets can be purchased at the Pound Ridge Library or Albano's.
Proceeds will benefit the Pound Ridge Library Foundation.
In addition, the Pound Ridge Library will be closing at 7 p.m. on Thursday, May 9, in celebration of the Taste of Pound Ridge.
- 1 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Pound Ridge
- 4 Peace Corps Worker From Pound Ridge Aids Farmers In Nepal
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion