POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- A Taste Of Pound Ridge will be back for its fifth year on Thursday, May 8, from 6 to 9 p.m. at Albano Appliance.
Albano Appliance is at 83 Westchester Ave., Pound Ridge.
The unique and popular Pound Ridge event offers a culinary extravaganza and a sensational silent auction in a festive atmosphere. Discounted tickets can be purchased at the Pound Ridge Library or Albano's.
Proceeds will benefit the Pound Ridge Library Foundation.
In addition, the Pound Ridge Library will be closing at 7 p.m. on Thursday, May 9, in celebration of the Taste of Pound Ridge.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 3 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 State Police Underage Drinking Detail Includes Pound Ridge
- 5 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI