POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- A senior health and resources fair will be held at the Pound Ridge Library on Tuesday, June 10, from 10:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
Exhibitors and professional who specialize in helping older adults will be on hand to answer questions.
There will be a gift basket drawing at the event, must be present to win.
The event is sponsored by the Boxwood Alliance, the Pound Ridge Library and the town Recreation Department.
- 1 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Pound Ridge
- 2 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 5 Heavy Storms Make Their Way Through Westchester