POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- A senior health and resources fair will be held at the Pound Ridge Library on Tuesday, June 10, from 10:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
Exhibitors and professional who specialize in helping older adults will be on hand to answer questions.
There will be a gift basket drawing at the event, must be present to win.
The event is sponsored by the Boxwood Alliance, the Pound Ridge Library and the town Recreation Department.
- 1 Fox Lane's Magnan Becomes Earliest Commit In Syracuse Lacrosse History
- 2 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 3 75 World War II Heroes Take Honor Flight From White Plains To Washington
- 4 Nor'easter To Impact Pound Ridge On Wednesday
- 5 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime