POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- A senior health and resources fair will be held at the Pound Ridge Library on Tuesday, June 10, from 10:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
Exhibitors and professional who specialize in helping older adults will be on hand to answer questions.
There will be a gift basket drawing at the event, must be present to win.
The event is sponsored by the Boxwood Alliance, the Pound Ridge Library and the town Recreation Department.
- 1 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Curtis Instruments, Saw Mill Club Co-Founder Curt Beusman Dies