POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- A senior health and resources fair will be held at the Pound Ridge Library on Tuesday, June 10, from 10:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
Exhibitors and professional who specialize in helping older adults will be on hand to answer questions.
There will be a gift basket drawing at the event, must be present to win.
The event is sponsored by the Boxwood Alliance, the Pound Ridge Library and the town Recreation Department.
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Pound Ridge
- 5 Peace Corps Worker From Pound Ridge Aids Farmers In Nepal