POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- A senior health and resources fair will be held at the Pound Ridge Library on Tuesday, June 10, from 10:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
Exhibitors and professional who specialize in helping older adults will be on hand to answer questions.
There will be a gift basket drawing at the event, must be present to win.
The event is sponsored by the Boxwood Alliance, the Pound Ridge Library and the town Recreation Department.
- 1 Bedford Schools Superintendent Cancels Race Relations Workshop
- 2 Pound Ridge Harvest Festival Draws Thousands To Scotts Corners
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Pound Ridge Skies Sunday
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Pound Ridge
- 5 Pound Ridge’s Harvest Festival Planning, Celebration Tops Week's News