KATONAH, N.Y. -- The Katonah Museum of Art is set to host a drop-in spring break program for kids.
The Spring Break Art Program runs from 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Tuesday, April 15, to Friday, April 18, at the Katonah Museum of Art at 134 Jay St. The program features "Vegetable and Fruit Printing" on Tuesday, April 15, "Handmade Books" on April 16, "Painted Mono-Prints" on April 17 and "Printed Foam" on April 18.
"Looking for something to do when the kids have no school? Get inspired by Jasper Johns and Rosemary Wells at the Katonah Museum of Art with fun art activities each day," representatives said. "Create fruit and vegetable prints, handmade books, unique mono-prints and foam-plate prints."
The program is for children ages 3 and older; children younger than age 6 participate with an adult; 7 and older, adults must remain at the museum. The cost for children is $5 for members, $8 for nonmembers, and adult costs are regular museum admission.
- 1 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 2 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 3 Chance Of Snow Returns To Pound Ridge Tuesday
- 4 Snow Could Return To Pound Ridge For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show