POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- The fourth annual Pound Ridge Pride Day is set for Sunday, May 4.
The celebration begins at noon with beautification activities prior to the 2 p.m. All-Town Block Party in Pound Ridge. The party promises to feature music from The Subourbons and the Commoners, a Fox Lane High School a cappella group.
The festivities include barbecue and other food items from Scott's Corner Market, the PBA and Pound Ridge restaurants. Family activities include an air castle, hula-hoop contest, pie-eating contest and Minute to Win It.
Residents can visit booths to support local businesses and community groups or dine in local restaurants following the celebration.
Those interested in volunteering for the beautification projects are asked to contact James Best at email@example.com or Colette Dow at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proceeds from the day's events will benefit the Pound Ridge Partnership Beautification Fund. The Invasives Project is an acting partner in the event.
- 1 Fox Lane, John Jay Rank Among New York's Best High Schools
- 2 Bedford Central Faces $2.6M Deficit For 2015-16 School Year
- 3 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Pound Ridge
- 4 Meteorologists Explain What Went Wrong With Erroneous Forecast
- 5 Pound Ridge Will See Dangerous Wind Chills As Low As 15 Below Zero