POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- The fourth annual Pound Ridge Pride Day is set for Sunday, May 4.
The celebration begins at noon with beautification activities prior to the 2 p.m. All-Town Block Party in Pound Ridge. The party promises to feature music from The Subourbons and the Commoners, a Fox Lane High School a cappella group.
The festivities include barbecue and other food items from Scott's Corner Market, the PBA and Pound Ridge restaurants. Family activities include an air castle, hula-hoop contest, pie-eating contest and Minute to Win It.
Residents can visit booths to support local businesses and community groups or dine in local restaurants following the celebration.
Those interested in volunteering for the beautification projects are asked to contact James Best at email@example.com or Colette Dow at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proceeds from the day's events will benefit the Pound Ridge Partnership Beautification Fund. The Invasives Project is an acting partner in the event.
- 1 Bruce Willis Buys Properties In Bedford, Report Says
- 2 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Letter: Support Sherene De Palma For Pound Ridge Town Board
- 5 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate