POUND RIDGE, N.Y. – The Pound Ridge Library has postponed its mini-course on Anton Chekhov’s plays until after the New Year.
Library Director Marilyn Tinter said the instructor, Professor Robert DiYanni, suffered a broken arm and will be unable to teach the class. She said new dates have not yet been scheduled but the program likely will take place sometime in January.
The free program, which is open to all adults and operated by the library’s Adult Learning Center, was originally scheduled in two parts – Nov. 27 and Dec. 4 – and would have looked at Chekhov’s plays “Ivanov” and “Three Sisters.”
Tinter said the library will announce the new dates as soon they become available. Call 914-764-5085 for more information.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Pound Ridge
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Pound Ridge, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Pound Ridge; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Accidents On Slippery Westchester Roadways Include Jackknifed Trailer