POUND RIDGE, N.Y. – The Pound Ridge Library has postponed its mini-course on Anton Chekhov’s plays until after the New Year.
Library Director Marilyn Tinter said the instructor, Professor Robert DiYanni, suffered a broken arm and will be unable to teach the class. She said new dates have not yet been scheduled but the program likely will take place sometime in January.
The free program, which is open to all adults and operated by the library’s Adult Learning Center, was originally scheduled in two parts – Nov. 27 and Dec. 4 – and would have looked at Chekhov’s plays “Ivanov” and “Three Sisters.”
Tinter said the library will announce the new dates as soon they become available. Call 914-764-5085 for more information.
- 1 Pound Ridge Engineer Leads Drive For Huge Indoor Sports Complex
- 2 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Sexual Abuse Charges Top Last Week's News Around Pound Ridge
- 5 State Approves 7.1 Percent Health Insurance Rate Hike