POUND RIDGE, N.Y. – The Pound Ridge Library has postponed its mini-course on Anton Chekhov’s plays until after the New Year.
Library Director Marilyn Tinter said the instructor, Professor Robert DiYanni, suffered a broken arm and will be unable to teach the class. She said new dates have not yet been scheduled but the program likely will take place sometime in January.
The free program, which is open to all adults and operated by the library’s Adult Learning Center, was originally scheduled in two parts – Nov. 27 and Dec. 4 – and would have looked at Chekhov’s plays “Ivanov” and “Three Sisters.”
Tinter said the library will announce the new dates as soon they become available. Call 914-764-5085 for more information.
- 1 Bedford-Bred Upstart Draws No. 18 Post For Saturday's Kentucky Derby
- 2 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 3 Bedford Hills Teen Accused Of Defacing Historic Clock Tower
- 4 Pound Ridge Deer Management Draws Attention At County Center Forum
- 5 Man Going 107 MPH In Bedford Charged With Drug Possession, Police Say