POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Children are invited to attend the Pound Ridge Library pajama story time for ages 3-5 on Tuesdays through Tuesday, Aug. 19, at 7 p.m.
Children can bring stuffed animals, toys or blankets and listen to stories. Snacks will be provided at the event.
Registration is required. To register, call the library at 764-5085.
- 1 Pound Ridge Ranks Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Bedford Central Voters Approve School Budget, Elect Sheerin
- 3 Westchester Legislator Who Represents Pound Ridge To Resign
- 4 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M
- 5 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit