POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Children are invited to attend the Pound Ridge Library pajama story time for ages 3-5 on Tuesdays through Tuesday, Aug. 19, at 7 p.m.
Children can bring stuffed animals, toys or blankets and listen to stories. Snacks will be provided at the event.
Registration is required. To register, call the library at 764-5085.
- 1 Bedford Schools Superintendent Cancels Race Relations Workshop
- 2 Pound Ridge Harvest Festival Draws Thousands To Scott Corners
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Pound Ridge Skies Sunday
- 4 For The Best Cheese Please, It’s Plum Plums In Pound Ridge
- 5 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions