POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Children are invited to attend the Pound Ridge Library pajama story time for ages 3-5 on Tuesdays through Tuesday, Aug. 19, at 7 p.m.
Children can bring stuffed animals, toys or blankets and listen to stories. Snacks will be provided at the event.
Registration is required. To register, call the library at 764-5085.
- 1 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Pound Ridge On Wednesday
- 3 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Accidents Cause Delays On I-287, Taconic State Parkway, Saw Mill Parkway