POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Children are invited to attend the Pound Ridge Library pajama story time for ages 3-5 on Tuesdays through Tuesday, Aug. 19, at 7 p.m.
Children can bring stuffed animals, toys or blankets and listen to stories. Snacks will be provided at the event.
Registration is required. To register, call the library at 764-5085.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring