POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Children are invited to attend the Pound Ridge Library pajama story time for ages 3-5 on Tuesdays through Tuesday, Aug. 19, at 7 p.m.
Children can bring stuffed animals, toys or blankets and listen to stories. Snacks will be provided at the event.
Registration is required. To register, call the library at 764-5085.
- 1 Fox Lane, John Jay Rank Among New York's Best High Schools
- 2 Bedford Central Faces $2.6M Deficit For 2015-16 School Year
- 3 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Pound Ridge
- 4 Pound Ridge Will See Dangerous Wind Chills As Low As 15 Below Zero
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Pound Ridge; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely