POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Children are invited to attend the Pound Ridge Library pajama story time for ages 3-5 on Tuesdays through Tuesday, Aug. 19, at 7 p.m.
Children can bring stuffed animals, toys or blankets and listen to stories. Snacks will be provided at the event.
Registration is required. To register, call the library at 764-5085.
- 1 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Trump's Bedford Estate
- 2 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 3 Catherine Zeta-Jones Seeks Apartment Conversion At Bedford Hills Estate
- 4 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 5 'I Am Cait' Follows Westchester Native Caitlyn Jenner In New E! Docuseries