POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- The Pound Ridge Library will present its first Museum Fair on July 18 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the library's Schaffner Room.
The Library Museum Fair will showcase the following museums and aquariums from the local area that participate in the library's Free/Discounted Museum Pass program:
- The Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum in Ridgefield, Conn.
- American Museum of Natural History in New York City
- Bruce Museum of Arts & Science in Greenwich, Conn.
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum in New York City
- Discovery Museum and Planetarium in Bridgeport, Conn.
- The Frick Collection in New York City
- Guggenheim in New York City
- Hammond Museum and Japanese Stroll Garden in North Salem
- The Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum in New York City
- Katonah Museum of Art in Katonah
- The Maritime Aquarium in Norwalk, Conn.
- Museum of the City of New York
- Neuberger Museum of Art in Purchase.
- Stamford Museum and Nature Center in Stamford, Conn.
- Stepping Stones Museum for Children in Norwalk, Conn.
Representatives from several of the museums will be at the event, and pamphlets and brochures will be available at the exhibit tables. The Museum Fair will feature a "Touch Tank" from The Maritime Aquarium, mineral specimens from the Bruce Museum and more.
The event is free and open to the public. Pound Ridge Library is at 271 Westchester Ave.