POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- The Pound Ridge Library will host Pajama Story Hour on Tuesdays at 7 p.m. through Aug. 19 for children ages 3-5.
Children can come in pajamas with a cuddly stuffed toy or blanket to listen to stories and munch on snacks.
Registration is required. To register, visit the Pound Ridge Library website here.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 3 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 State Police Underage Drinking Detail Includes Pound Ridge
- 5 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI