POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- The Pound Ridge Library will host Pajama Story Hour on Tuesdays at 7 p.m. through Aug. 19 for children ages 3-5.
Children can come in pajamas with a cuddly stuffed toy or blanket to listen to stories and munch on snacks.
Registration is required. To register, visit the Pound Ridge Library website here.
- 1 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Pound Ridge; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Pound Ridge, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Pound Ridge
- 5 Pound Ridge Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester