POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- The Pound Ridge Library will host Pajama Story Hour on Tuesdays at 7 p.m. through Aug. 19 for children ages 3-5.
Children can come in pajamas with a cuddly stuffed toy or blanket to listen to stories and munch on snacks.
Registration is required. To register, visit the Pound Ridge Library website here.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages
- 4 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash