POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- The Pound Ridge Library will host Pajama Story Hour on Tuesdays at 7 p.m. through Aug. 19 for children ages 3-5.
Children can come in pajamas with a cuddly stuffed toy or blanket to listen to stories and munch on snacks.
Registration is required. To register, visit the Pound Ridge Library website here.
- 1 Accident Reported At Intersection Of Routes 35, 124
- 2 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 3 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 4 Pound Ridge Featured As Backdrop In Popular Films
- 5 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller