POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- The Pound Ridge Library will host Pajama Story Hour on Tuesdays at 7 p.m. through Aug. 19 for children ages 3-5.
Children can come in pajamas with a cuddly stuffed toy or blanket to listen to stories and munch on snacks.
Registration is required. To register, visit the Pound Ridge Library website here.
- 1 Pound Ridge Harvest Festival Draws Thousands To Scotts Corners
- 2 Fox Lane's Magnan Becomes Earliest Commit In Syracuse Lacrosse History
- 3 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 4 75 World War II Heroes Take Honor Flight From White Plains To Washington
- 5 Nor'easter To Impact Pound Ridge On Wednesday