POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- The Pound Ridge Library will present The Schubert Club of Fairfield County in concert on Sunday, March 30, at 3 p.m.
Singers of the Schubert Club as well as guest singers will be joined by accompanists in a program of choral and solo selections.
In celebration of Women’s History Month, the Schubert Club will present Music by Women Composers, showcasing musical works written by: Amy Beach, Carrie Jacobs-Bond, Francesca Caccini, Cecile Chaminade, Isabella Colbran, Alma Hamilton, Liza Lehman, Eugenie Rocherolle, Clara Schumann and Ivana Themmen.
The concert will feature an eclectic selection of classic and contemporary music. Performers will include Anna Marie d’Ambrosio, soprano; Denise Esposito, mezzo-soprano; Jennifer Foster, soprano; Stephen Sharp, pianist; Julie Statius-Muller, soprano; Aram Tchobanian, tenor; Allegra Themmen, soprano; Tamara Witkin-Marcus, pianist; and The Schubert Club Chorale.
There is no admission fee. Reservations are recommended. For more information, call the Library at 914-764-5085 or visit the library’s website at www.poundridgelibrary.org.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring