POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Pound Ridge Library will be hosting monthly programs and special programs throughout May.
Eager Eaters: A book group for third-graders. Meets monthly on Thursdays, 6 to 7 p.m. Next Meeting: Thursday, May 8. Pizza and juice provided. Book: "A Gift for Mama" by Esther Hautzig.
Dinner and A Book: A book group for fourth and fifth graders. Meets monthly on Tuesdays, 6 to 7 p.m. Next Meeting: Tuesday, May 27. Pizza and Juice provided. Book: "Because of Winn-Dixie" by Kate DiCamillo.
Children's Poetry Contest: Winners will be announced at the Annual Community Storytelling Festival on Saturday, May 17.
23rd Annual Community Storytelling Festival: For all ages. Held Saturday, May 17, 11 a.m. Celebrating Children's book week and short story month. Children in grades 3-5 are invited to write a short story or read a passage from their favorite short story and share it with everyone. Light refreshments will be served.
To register for programs & events, call the library at 914-764-5085 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Serious Accident Results In Route 172 Closure Near Fox Lane HS
- 2 Mount Kisco Medical Group Partners With Mount Sinai Health System
- 3 Accident Closes Southbound Saw Mill River Parkway
- 4 Hand Grenade Removed From Katonah Home Found To Be Inert
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts