POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Pound Ridge Library will be hosting monthly programs and special programs throughout May.
Eager Eaters: A book group for third-graders. Meets monthly on Thursdays, 6 to 7 p.m. Next Meeting: Thursday, May 8. Pizza and juice provided. Book: "A Gift for Mama" by Esther Hautzig.
Dinner and A Book: A book group for fourth and fifth graders. Meets monthly on Tuesdays, 6 to 7 p.m. Next Meeting: Tuesday, May 27. Pizza and Juice provided. Book: "Because of Winn-Dixie" by Kate DiCamillo.
Children's Poetry Contest: Winners will be announced at the Annual Community Storytelling Festival on Saturday, May 17.
23rd Annual Community Storytelling Festival: For all ages. Held Saturday, May 17, 11 a.m. Celebrating Children's book week and short story month. Children in grades 3-5 are invited to write a short story or read a passage from their favorite short story and share it with everyone. Light refreshments will be served.
To register for programs & events, call the library at 914-764-5085 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 State Police Warn Pound Ridge Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Pound Ridge Overnight