POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Pound Ridge Library will be hosting events for teens and children throughout May.
Mother/Daughter Book Group: Grades 6-8, monthly on Thursdays, 7 to 8 p.m. Registration required. Next meeting held Thursday, May 29. Book: "An Abundance of Katherines" by John Green
Teen Night: Grades 6-12, monthly on Fridays, 7 p.m. Registration required. Next Teen Night: Friday, May 30, 7 to 9 p.m. Anime Night featuring "Tales from Earthsea." To register for programs and events, call the library at 914-764-5085 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Moms and Tots Story Time: For 2 year olds, with parent or caregiver. Tuesdays, 10:45 a.m.
Story Hour: For 3-5 year olds. Tuesdays, 4 p.m.
Mother Goose Story Time: 12-24 months old, with parent or caregiver. Thursdays, 10:45 a.m.
Fun with Music with Kevin McCarthy: Ages 5 and under. Fridays, 11 a.m. Weekly music and movement program.
Chess at the Library: Ages 5 and up. Fridays, 3:30 p.m/
Registration is required for children and teen programs. To register for events, call the library at 914-764-5085 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Catherine Zeta-Jones Seeks Apartment Conversion At Bedford Hills Estate
- 2 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Trump's Bedford Estate
- 3 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 4 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 5 Cross River Gateway To Ward Pound Ridge Among Noteworthy Westchester Facts