POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Pound Ridge Library will be hosting events for teens and children throughout May.
Mother/Daughter Book Group: Grades 6-8, monthly on Thursdays, 7 to 8 p.m. Registration required. Next meeting held Thursday, May 29. Book: "An Abundance of Katherines" by John Green
Teen Night: Grades 6-12, monthly on Fridays, 7 p.m. Registration required. Next Teen Night: Friday, May 30, 7 to 9 p.m. Anime Night featuring "Tales from Earthsea." To register for programs and events, call the library at 914-764-5085 or email us at email@example.com.
Moms and Tots Story Time: For 2 year olds, with parent or caregiver. Tuesdays, 10:45 a.m.
Story Hour: For 3-5 year olds. Tuesdays, 4 p.m.
Mother Goose Story Time: 12-24 months old, with parent or caregiver. Thursdays, 10:45 a.m.
Fun with Music with Kevin McCarthy: Ages 5 and under. Fridays, 11 a.m. Weekly music and movement program.
Chess at the Library: Ages 5 and up. Fridays, 3:30 p.m/
Registration is required for children and teen programs. To register for events, call the library at 914-764-5085 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Man ID'd In Pound Ridge Drowning
- 2 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Heavy Rain Headed To Pound Ridge, Thunderstorms Possible
- 5 Pound Ridge Seeks Volunteers For Three Local Boards