POUND RIDGE, N.Y. – The Pound Ridge Land Conservancy will present a night at the movies Friday evening, Feb. 8, at the Armstrong Education Center.
The Conservancy will offer homemade soup, fresh bread and popcorn while screening the documentary, “Andy Goldsworthy: Rivers and Tides, Working with Time.”
The movie is a portrait of the Scottish sculptor whose winding rock walls, icicle assemblages and intricate Druidic works are made entirely out of material found in the wild.
Following the movie, there will be an informal discussion led by Susan Cox, a local artist and PRLC board member
The event, which is free, begins at 6:30 p.m. The Armstrong Education Center is located at 1361 Old Post Road in Pound Ridge. Parking is available at the top of the hill.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring