POUND RIDGE, N.Y. – The Pound Ridge Land Conservancy will present a night at the movies Friday evening, Feb. 8, at the Armstrong Education Center.
The Conservancy will offer homemade soup, fresh bread and popcorn while screening the documentary, “Andy Goldsworthy: Rivers and Tides, Working with Time.”
The movie is a portrait of the Scottish sculptor whose winding rock walls, icicle assemblages and intricate Druidic works are made entirely out of material found in the wild.
Following the movie, there will be an informal discussion led by Susan Cox, a local artist and PRLC board member
The event, which is free, begins at 6:30 p.m. The Armstrong Education Center is located at 1361 Old Post Road in Pound Ridge. Parking is available at the top of the hill.
- 1 Fox Lane, John Jay Rank Among New York's Best High Schools
- 2 Bedford Central Faces $2.6M Deficit For 2015-16 School Year
- 3 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Pound Ridge
- 4 Meteorologists Explain What Went Wrong With Erroneous Forecast
- 5 Pound Ridge Will See Dangerous Wind Chills As Low As 15 Below Zero