POUND RIDGE, N.Y. – The Pound Ridge Land Conservancy will present a night at the movies Friday evening, Feb. 8, at the Armstrong Education Center.
The Conservancy will offer homemade soup, fresh bread and popcorn while screening the documentary, “Andy Goldsworthy: Rivers and Tides, Working with Time.”
The movie is a portrait of the Scottish sculptor whose winding rock walls, icicle assemblages and intricate Druidic works are made entirely out of material found in the wild.
Following the movie, there will be an informal discussion led by Susan Cox, a local artist and PRLC board member
The event, which is free, begins at 6:30 p.m. The Armstrong Education Center is located at 1361 Old Post Road in Pound Ridge. Parking is available at the top of the hill.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Pound Ridge's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Letter: Democrat Favors Dow For Pound Ridge Town Board
- 4 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 5 State Senate Candidates Murphy, Wagner Trade Barbs At Forum