POUND RIDGE, N.Y. – The Pound Ridge Land Conservancy will present a night at the movies Friday evening, Feb. 8, at the Armstrong Education Center.
The Conservancy will offer homemade soup, fresh bread and popcorn while screening the documentary, “Andy Goldsworthy: Rivers and Tides, Working with Time.”
The movie is a portrait of the Scottish sculptor whose winding rock walls, icicle assemblages and intricate Druidic works are made entirely out of material found in the wild.
Following the movie, there will be an informal discussion led by Susan Cox, a local artist and PRLC board member
The event, which is free, begins at 6:30 p.m. The Armstrong Education Center is located at 1361 Old Post Road in Pound Ridge. Parking is available at the top of the hill.
- 1 Pound Ridge Requires Lengthy Review For Ridge 29 Proposal
- 2 Bedford-Bred Upstart Draws No. 18 Post For Saturday's Kentucky Derby
- 3 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 4 Rain, Thunderstorms Could Be Coming To Pound Ridge
- 5 Pound Ridge Deer Management Draws Attention At County Center Forum