POUND RIDGE, N.Y. – The Pound Ridge Land Conservancy will present a night at the movies Friday evening, Feb. 8, at the Armstrong Education Center.
The Conservancy will offer homemade soup, fresh bread and popcorn while screening the documentary, “Andy Goldsworthy: Rivers and Tides, Working with Time.”
The movie is a portrait of the Scottish sculptor whose winding rock walls, icicle assemblages and intricate Druidic works are made entirely out of material found in the wild.
Following the movie, there will be an informal discussion led by Susan Cox, a local artist and PRLC board member
The event, which is free, begins at 6:30 p.m. The Armstrong Education Center is located at 1361 Old Post Road in Pound Ridge. Parking is available at the top of the hill.
- 1 Proposed Pound Ridge Library Budget Has Double-Digit Hikes, More Services
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 Open Houses In Pound Ridge This Weekend
- 4 Seven Candidates Seek Four Pound Ridge Library Board Seats
- 5 Poll Shows Maloney Leads Hayworth In Congressional Race Rematch