POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- The Pound Ridge Land Conservancy offers an array of opportunities for conservationists.
Learn about internships, volunteer opportunities, and citizen science projects at a volunteer work session Saturday, Feb. 27 from 6 to 8 p.m. at Armstrong Education Center.
The guest speaker will be John Cronin, Senior Fellow in Environmental Affairs at the Pace Academy for Applied Environmental Studies at Pace University. Learn how to get involved in conservation.
Participants may be students, parents, teachers, retirees. This is a chance to share insights and experiences with a community that welcomes involvement.
The following upcoming activities are scheduled:
- March 5, Volunteer Work Session: Halle Ravine Spring Clean-Up
- April 2, Volunteer Work Session at Carolin’s Grove: Tree Planting for Arbor Day
- April 29, Volunteer Work Session at Armstrong Preserve and Education Center
- May 7, Green Neighbors: Is Your Property a National Community Wildlife Habitat?
- March 30, Green neighbors
- May 28, Get Involved
To register for the volunteer work session and for more information, call the PRLC’s Armstrong Education Center at (914) 205-3533 or email email@example.com.