POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- The town of Pound Ridge will commemorate those affected by 9/11 in a special service on Thursday, Sept. 11, at Sachs Park.
The service will begin at 10 a.m. and will include:
- Welcome remarks will be given by town Supervisor Richard B. Lyman.
- A song tribute of "America the Beautiful" by Barbara Earle.
- Invocation by the Rev. Joseph Domfeh Boateng of St. Patrick’s Roman Catholic Church.
- Prayer will be led by Ruth Mendes of the Pound Ridge Jewish Community.
- Fusillade by Pound Ridge Volunteer Fire Department.
- Taps by Dave Goldberg.
- Benediction by Pastor Lori Miller of Pound Ridge Community Church.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Pound Ridge
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Pound Ridge, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Pound Ridge; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Accidents On Slippery Westchester Roadways Include Jackknifed Trailer