POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- The town of Pound Ridge will commemorate those affected by 9/11 in a special service on Thursday, Sept. 11, at Sachs Park.
The service will begin at 10 a.m. and will include:
- Welcome remarks will be given by town Supervisor Richard B. Lyman.
- A song tribute of "America the Beautiful" by Barbara Earle.
- Invocation by the Rev. Joseph Domfeh Boateng of St. Patrick’s Roman Catholic Church.
- Prayer will be led by Ruth Mendes of the Pound Ridge Jewish Community.
- Fusillade by Pound Ridge Volunteer Fire Department.
- Taps by Dave Goldberg.
- Benediction by Pastor Lori Miller of Pound Ridge Community Church.
- 1 Pound Ridge Harvest Festival Draws Thousands To Scotts Corners
- 2 Fox Lane's Magnan Becomes Earliest Commit In Syracuse Lacrosse History
- 3 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Pound Ridge
- 4 75 World War II Heroes Take Honor Flight From White Plains To Washington
- 5 Nor'easter To Impact Pound Ridge On Wednesday