MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital will be hosting its second annual Survivorship Day - A Celebration Of Life, in recognition of National Cancer Survivors Day on Sunday, June 1 from 10 a.m. to noon.
The event will be held at the Holiday Inn in Mount Kisco, located at 1 Holiday Inn Drive.
Speakers at the event will include a cancer survivor and Dr. Alfred Tinger, chief of radiation oncology at Northern Westchester Hospital. Integrative therapies such as nutrition, expressive writing and exercise will be showcased. Marilyn Leroy-Sterling, a masters-prepared nurse practitioner with oncology experience who is also a trained Health Coach will be available to answer questions and speak about Northern Westchester Hospital’s Cancer Survivorship Program.
All cancer survivors and their families are invited for a continental breakfast and celebratory activities.
The event is free. Registration is required.
To register, call 914-666-1810 or visit www.nwhconnect.org/2014Survivorship.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Fox Lane, John Jay Rank Among New York's Best High Schools
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Pound Ridge; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 3 Pound Ridge Will See Dangerous Wind Chills As Low As 15 Below Zero
- 4 Latest Winter Storm Expected To Bring Snow, Ice To Pound Ridge
- 5 Bedford Central, Katonah-Lewisboro Schools Will Have Delayed Starts