POUND RIDGE, N.Y. – The Pound Ridge Community Church will hold its 41st Annual Lobster Festival from noon to 5 p.m. on Saturday, May 18. The giant food fest features various seafood, most of which must be ordered ahead. Accompaniments like corn and pie will be available on a walk-in basis.
The seafood menu includes:
- Live lobsters (about 1¼ lbs.) $14 each
- Cooked Lobsters (about 1¼ lbs.) $15 each
- Littleneck Clams (1 qt. uncooked) $8 per quart
- Mussels (1 qt. uncooked) $8 per quart
Orders must be place by Thursday, May 16. There are three ways to place an order:
- Email email@example.com
- Telephone (914) 764-9000 between 8:30 and 11:30 a.m.
- Fill out the order form you may have received in the mail and be sure it reaches the church by May 16.
All food can be picked up at the Pound Ridge Community Church, 3 Pound Ridge Road, on Saturday, between noon and 5 p.m. You are requested to park at the Pound Ridge Elementary School, next door to the church.
Some tables and chairs will be set up around the church, if you prefer to eat your meal there while you listen to live music, come across lobster-loving neighbors and old friends, and make some new friends, too.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.