KATONAH, N.Y. -- Grammy award-winning singer and songwriter Rosanne Cash will headline the American Roots Music Festival at Caramoor Center For Music and the Arts on Saturday, June 28.
The roots festival will begin at noon and will continue through the evening. Caramoor Center for Music and the Arts is located at 149 Girdle Ridge Road, Katonah.
The festival will feature live music all day throughout the gardens and grounds of Caramoor with performances by The Lone Bellow, Bruce Molsky, Tony Trischka and Michael Daves, Joe Crookston and the BlueBird Jubilee with Peter Glanville, Miss Tess and the Talkbacks, Kim and Reggie Harris, Cricket Tell the Weather, Spuyten Duyvil, Walkabout Clearwater Chorus and Matt Turk, in addition to Rosanne Cash.
While listening to music, festival goers can picnic on the grounds and enjoy a variety of refreshments from salads and sandwiches to food truck offerings, Captain Lawrence beer, City Winery wines, SoCo Creamery ice cream and other offerings.
There will be many activities for families including the Caramoor Scavenger Hunt, make a wind chime at the Sonic Chimes Workshop, I Spy tours of the historic Rosen House and exploring In the Garden of Sonic Delights - the ground-breaking sound art work exhibition.
For more information and to buy tickets, visit Caramoor's website here.
Visit caramoor.org to learn more.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Pound Ridge's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Pound Ridge Must Prepare
- 4 I-684 Exit Ramp Reopens After Overturned Tractor Trailer Causes Closure
- 5 State Senate Candidates Murphy, Wagner Trade Barbs At Forum