KATONAH, N.Y. -- Caramoor Center for Music & the Arts is kicking off its summer festival season at 6 p.m. on Saturday, June 21 with its Opening Night Gala, honoring Bim and Don Kendall, followed by special performances at 8:30 p.m.
With purchase of a gala ticket, Caramoor is hosting a dinner and cocktail presentation and guarantees prime seating in the Venetian Theater for the evening concert with classical violinist superstar Joshua Bell and the Orchestra of St. Luke’s at 8:30 p.m. The festivities will also include a post-concert after-dark party with dancing and cocktails.
While the Gala celebration offers guests a unique and special experience, tickets are also available for those who only wish to attend the concert with Bell and the Orchestra of St. Luke’s that will be broadcast live by WQXR.
For more information on tickets and to reserve seating, click here.
Visit caramoor.org to learn more.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Proposed Pound Ridge Library Budget Has Double-Digit Hikes, More Services
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Open Houses In Pound Ridge This Weekend
- 5 Poll Shows Maloney Leads Hayworth In Congressional Race Rematch