KATONAH, N.Y. -- Caramoor Center for Music & the Arts is kicking off its summer festival season at 6 p.m. on Saturday, June 21 with its Opening Night Gala, honoring Bim and Don Kendall, followed by special performances at 8:30 p.m.
With purchase of a gala ticket, Caramoor is hosting a dinner and cocktail presentation and guarantees prime seating in the Venetian Theater for the evening concert with classical violinist superstar Joshua Bell and the Orchestra of St. Luke’s at 8:30 p.m. The festivities will also include a post-concert after-dark party with dancing and cocktails.
While the Gala celebration offers guests a unique and special experience, tickets are also available for those who only wish to attend the concert with Bell and the Orchestra of St. Luke’s that will be broadcast live by WQXR.
For more information on tickets and to reserve seating, click here.
Visit caramoor.org to learn more.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Pound Ridge
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Pound Ridge, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Pound Ridge; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Accidents On Slippery Westchester Roadways Include Jackknifed Trailer