KATONAH, N.Y. -- The Caramoor Center for Music and Arts will be hosting a special event, "Mothers and Others Tea Musicale," in honor of Mother's Day on Saturday, May 10, at 1 p.m.
The event will begin with a tour of the Rosen House, a Mediterranean-style villa that includes fine and decorative arts. Afternoon tea will follow with an assortment of teas, sandwiches, scones and desserts that will be served in the Summer Dining Room. A special champagne toast will be given to honor all mothers.
After the tour, a mini concert will take place in the Music Room with Kristin Gornstein, mezzo-soprano and Jamison Livsey on the piano, performing a program of songs celebrating spring, mothers and children.
All are invited to give their mothers a special treat for Mother's Day at this event. Tickets are on sale now. Tickets for adults are $55 and children are $37. To purchase tickets, click here.
Caramoor Center for Music and Arts also offers afternoon tea on a regular basis. Tours of the Rosen House will be held weekly on Thursdays and Fridays after Saturday, June 7.
To view a schedule of upcoming events, visit Caramoor's calendar at www.caramoor.org/calendar.
Visit caramoor.org to learn more.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Modell's Seeks Move Into Former Borders Site In Mount Kisco
- 5 162 Westchester County Employees Take Buyouts