KATONAH, N.Y. -- Broadway star and Tony Award-nominee Rebecca Luker performed at the sold-out 20th Cabaret Benefit Concert at Caramoor Center for Music and the Arts on Saturday, May 3.
Luker's talents entertained 220 guests as she performed songs from American theater artist Jerome Kern in the Music Room. The event included a champagne-and-dessert reception after the performance.
Luker is best known for her Broadway roles Christine in "Phantom of the Opera," Magnolia in "Show Boat" and Maria in "The Sound of Music."
She has also performed in a variety of Off-Broadway productions, including "The Vagina Monologues" and "Death Takes a Holiday." She has been nominated for various awards, including three Tony Awards, throughout her career.
In 2001, she was inducted into the Alabama Stage and Screen Hall of Fame alongside screenwriter and playwright Truman Capote.
Caramoor Center for Music and the Arts hosts many events that showcases the best of classical, jazz, American roots, opera and more.
To view Caramoor's upcoming events, visit the website at www.caramoor.org.
Visit caramoor.org to learn more.
- 1 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Pound Ridge
- 2 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 5 Heavy Storms Make Their Way Through Westchester