POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Two babysitting clinics to teach basic child care are being presented as a community service event at the Pound Ridge Library.
The clinics will be held on Tuesday, June 24, from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., and on Thursday, June 26, from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
The clinic will be taught by Leslie Hunt, a registered nurse. Registration is required.
For more information, go to the Pound Ridge Library website here.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Pound Ridge; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Pound Ridge, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Pound Ridge
- 5 Pound Ridge Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester