POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Two babysitting clinics to teach basic child care are being presented as a community service event at the Pound Ridge Library.
The clinics will be held on Tuesday, June 24, from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., and on Thursday, June 26, from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
The clinic will be taught by Leslie Hunt, a registered nurse. Registration is required.
For more information, go to the Pound Ridge Library website here.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 3 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 4 State Police Underage Drinking Detail Includes Pound Ridge
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report