POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Two babysitting clinics to teach basic child care are being presented as a community service event at the Pound Ridge Library.
The clinics will be held on Tuesday, June 24, from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., and on Thursday, June 26, from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
The clinic will be taught by Leslie Hunt, a registered nurse. Registration is required.
For more information, go to the Pound Ridge Library website here.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Pound Ridge On Wednesday
- 2 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 3 Pound Ridge Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Katonah-Lewisboro, Bedford School Districts Will Be Closed Wednesday
- 5 Fallen Pole, Power Cables Result In Route 22 Closure