POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Two babysitting clinics to teach basic child care are being presented as a community service event at the Pound Ridge Library.
The clinics will be held on Tuesday, June 24, from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., and on Thursday, June 26, from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
The clinic will be taught by Leslie Hunt, a registered nurse. Registration is required.
For more information, go to the Pound Ridge Library website here.
- 1 Pound Ridge Ranks Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Bedford Central Voters Approve School Budget, Elect Sheerin
- 3 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 4 Westchester Legislator Who Represents Pound Ridge To Resign
- 5 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M