POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Two babysitting clinics to teach basic child care are being presented as a community service event at the Pound Ridge Library.
The clinics will be held on Tuesday, June 24, from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., and on Thursday, June 26, from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
The clinic will be taught by Leslie Hunt, a registered nurse. Registration is required.
For more information, go to the Pound Ridge Library website here.
- 1 Accident Reported At Intersection Of Routes 35, 124
- 2 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 3 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 4 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 5 Woman, 23, Is Charged With DWI At I-684 Stop