WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Assemblyman David Buchwald will host a young professionals forum on Tuesday, April 22, from 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. at the Westchester Campus of Fordham University.
Guest speakers include Kevin McCarthy, founding member of the Westchester County Association’s Young Professionals Group, and Maria Freburg, chairwoman of the Business Council of Westchester’s Rising Stars Alumni Group.
“Attracting young professionals to our community is vital to keeping our local economy strong,” Buchwald said in a statement. “With the direct input of small business owners and our community leaders, we can begin to address this important issue head-on.”
The goal of the meeting is to facilitate an exchange of ideas and to understand the priorities and concerns of the business community in Westchester County.
Fordham University's Westchester Campus is at 400 Westchester Ave. in West Harrison.
For more information on the small business forum and to RSVP, contact Alex Roithmayr, community liaison for Assemblyman Buchwald, at 914-244-4450 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Pound Ridge Elementary School Principal Gembka To Step Down
- 2 Bedford School Officials Respond To Special-Ed Concerns
- 3 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pound Ridge
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Pound Ridge Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'