WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Assemblyman David Buchwald will host a young professionals forum on Tuesday, April 22, from 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. at the Westchester Campus of Fordham University.
Guest speakers include Kevin McCarthy, founding member of the Westchester County Association’s Young Professionals Group, and Maria Freburg, chairwoman of the Business Council of Westchester’s Rising Stars Alumni Group.
“Attracting young professionals to our community is vital to keeping our local economy strong,” Buchwald said in a statement. “With the direct input of small business owners and our community leaders, we can begin to address this important issue head-on.”
The goal of the meeting is to facilitate an exchange of ideas and to understand the priorities and concerns of the business community in Westchester County.
Fordham University's Westchester Campus is at 400 Westchester Ave. in West Harrison.
For more information on the small business forum and to RSVP, contact Alex Roithmayr, community liaison for Assemblyman Buchwald, at 914-244-4450 or email@example.com.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages
- 4 Fugitives Planned To Flee To Mexico, Split Five Days Before Manhunt Ended
- 5 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring