WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – ArtsWestchester invites guests to kick off the summer season with food, music and a preview of its new exhibition on Friday, May 16, at its 15th annual ArtsBash.
The event will be held at ArtsWestchester, 31 Mamaroneck Avenue, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Individual tickets are $75. Sponsorships are also available. Sponsorship information and tickets are available on the ArtsWestchester website.
ArtsBash will mark the preview of a new exhibition, "STEAM," which features the work of 31 contemporary artists who have created original pieces with science, technology, engineering and mathematics. Each piece in the exhibition focuses on the integration of art and technology, and the innovation that occurs when the two intersect and inspire one another.
ArtsWestchester's studio artists will also allow guests to wander from room to room to meet the artists.
In addition to the art, guests will enjoy culinary delights of local restaurants, cocktails and live music. More than 20 restaurants will join co-chairs John Crabtree of Crabtree’s Kittle House and Riverhouse and Anthony Goncalves of 42 The Restaurant in presenting a variety of tastings.
There will also be a free family ArtsBash on Saturday, May 17, from noon-5 p.m. More information on that event is also online.
Purchases support programs and services provided by ArtsWestchester. For a complete list of participating restaurants and artists, visit the ArtsBash page on the ArtsWestchester website.
- 1 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages
- 5 Fugitives Planned To Flee To Mexico, Split Five Days Before Manhunt Ended