MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. – Westchester Community College recognizes an award-winning coordinator and student from the Mount Pleasant campus.
Robin Graff, WCC coordinator of Transfer Services received the New Professional Award at the New York State Transfer and Articulation Association Annual Conference (NYSTAA). The award recognizes the service and enthusiasm of new members to NYSTAA.
WCC student Robyn Austin won the national Single Stop video contest. Austin received a $1,000 award for her video, in which she describes her positive experience working with the Westchester Community College chapter of Single Stop.
Westchester Community College’s Single Stop Office offers free public benefits screening and application assistance, health insurance enrollment services, tax return preparation, one-on-one financial counseling and legal services.
- 1 Serious Accident Results In Route 172 Closure Near Fox Lane HS
- 2 National Weather Service: Pound Ridge's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 3 Pound Ridge Car Enthusiasts Flock To 12th Annual Tom Pisco Car Show
- 4 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 5 Mount Kisco Medical Group Partners With Mount Sinai Health System