Organizations around Westchester were singled out for their environmental sustainability practices and outstanding achievements in the Westchester Green Business Challenge.
The following were recognized June 8 at the sixth annual Recognition Event and Awards Ceremony:
- Organizational Commitment: Cerebral Palsy of Westchester (Rye Brook).
- Energy: Diamond Properties, LLC (Mount Kisco).
- Materials Management: Montefiore Mount Vernon Hospital & Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital (Mount Vernon, New Rochelle).
- Transportation: Atlantic Westchester (Bedford Hills).
- Land Use: Greenburgh Nature Center (Greenburgh).
- Water Resources: Smiles on Hudson Dentistry (Croton-on-Hudson).
Marsha Gordon, president and CEO of The Business Council of Westchester, and Deputy Westchester County Executive Kevin Plunkett hosted the event in Briarcliff Manor.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.