POUND RIDGE, N.Y. – TD Bank has named Pound Ridge resident Luther A. Peacock as senior vice president, market credit manager for commercial real estate in New York City and northern New Jersey.
Based in Manhattan, Peacock will manage the credit and operational risk of TD Bank’s commercial real estate portfolio throughout the market.
Peacock has 26 years experience in real estate, banking, finance and lending. Prior to joining TD Bank, he served as the chief risk officer at Berkadia Commercial Mortgage. Peacock also served as a principal at his independent consulting practice, Peacock Realty Advisors, and spent most of his career in a variety of real estate roles at Morgan Stanley.
Peacock received a master's degree in business administration in finance in 1986 from the Columbia University Graduate School of Business in New York City and an undergraduate degree in 1982 from New College of Florida in Sarasota.
TD Bank has headquarters in Cherry Hill, N.J., and Portland, Maine, and is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of the Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada.
- 1 De Palma Wins Pound Ridge Town Board Race By Just 11 Votes
- 2 Bedford Man Charged With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin In Lewisboro
- 3 Bedford Hills Teen Charged With Burglary In Mount Kisco
- 4 Pound Ridge's O'Brien Lays Wreath For Unknown Soldier At Arlington Cemetery
- 5 Man Is Shot By Fellow Hunter After Killing Deer Near Putnam County